Use Tube Exits to know exactly which carriage to board to arrive right by your platform exit
- for ‘Way Out’, Tube interchange, British Rail and DLR.
Save valuable time on the London Underground: no more delays following crowds and walking the length of the platform.
With accurate and unique information, Tube Exits gives savvy commuters the inside track on how to get one-step ahead of their fellow commuters and get a speedy exit off the Tube. Travellers can save around 10 minutes on the average journey during peak hour travel.
- Can be accessed anywhere, including anywhere in the underground station, on the platform and in the train.
- Covers every station on the London Underground, DLR and East London Overground. (Zones 1-9)
- Platform exit information provided for ‘Way Out’, line interchange, British Rail and DLR.
- Journey information provided for single or multiple transfer journeys.
- Users can save their favourite journeys for quick access.
- Get the reverse journey with a single tap.
- Journeys can be edited to add/remove stations or to change the required platform exit.
- Output includes clear train visual showing which Tube carriage to board.
- Switch to other applications and back to continue with the last open journey.
- Users can download the Tube Map from the TFL website in order to view when offline.
- Available for iPhone and iPod Touch.
- About the cost of a single zone 1 Tube journey.
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
If you want this app for your city/network and want to help make it happen, let us know.
© 2011, Wavana · iPhone™ and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.